CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7/8/13

The end

Every journey has an end. I have been MIA for the past 2 years and just today for some reason, remembered to check this blog and saw a lot of comments on my previous posts. For those asking where I have been, just wanted to let you know that  I am doing great though a lot has changed in my life, reading this blog reminded me  of how great blogging was and the amazing people i met through this blog. I will no longer publish here but my love of writing is still present, so I might come back to blogger  with a brand new blog and we will probably stumble upon each other somewhere on the blogosphere. I came, I saw, I conquered.... Till we meet again ~






efore “I'm Curious” And here is the rest of it

3 comments:

Elom said...

Isn't it funny how life sometimes gives you a clear sign to move on? I cannot wait to read your future adventures.

Hijabee said...

Yes, it does, everything has its time :)

Anonymous said...

Hijabeeeeeee :o)...I replied to your comment on my blog.I'm glad you left us a note of how things are going :)...I completely understand you,someimes a journey comes to an end and maybe a new one begins.
Please,If you decide to start a new blog,let me know.I'll be your follower for sure :)!
Mwah and all well to you :)!!!
XO